Zero Waste Dish & Laundry Block 300g
7 IN 1 | CLEANS DISHES, CLOTHES, SURFACES & HANDS | STREAK-FREE FINISH | ZERO WASTE | LEMON MYRTLE & PLUM SCENT | VEGAN | GENTLE ON SKIN | BIODEGRADABLE | GREAT FOR TRAVEL
Wash your dishes and surfaces with one product that involves zero plastic bottles, toxins or palm oil! Great for home, travel & camping.
This Dish Wash Soap combines the anti-bacterial & anti-fungal benefits of Saponified Coconut Oil & Bicarb Soda with Lemon Myrtle & Kakadu Plum to provide a fresh smelling and streak-free finish.
Its highly concentrated formula means that a little bit goes a long way! It lasts months, and saves you from spending money on multiple products that are mixed with water and toxic filers.
Gentle on skin and won't dry or irritate hard-working hands thanks to its moisturising ingredients. Check out how we use it to wash dishes and clean surfaces below. Don't worry, it won't leave a 'soapy film'.
Good for you & the planet:
- Lemon Myrtle has anti-bacterial & anti-fungal benefits that eliminate nasty bacteria and kitchen odours.
- Bicarb Soda is a multi-tasking hero in the toxin-free cleaning world. It fights bacteria, removes tough stains and eliminates foul odours.
- Coconut Oil fights bacteria and moisturises skin, helping you avoid dried out sink hands!
Tip: Great for travelling or camping to save plastic bottle clutter. Cut the block down so you can use it in different places.
How to use:
- Just rub your brush on the dish wash block or grate approximately 1 teaspoon (5g) directly into hot water
- Stir water to dissolve the soap & create bubbles
- Wash dishes the way you would with a standard detergent
- Can also be applied directly to dishes
For those that prefer liquid formulas:
Dishwashing Liquid & Hand Soap
Ratio: 1 part soap: 10 parts water
- Grate 1 large tablespoon (25g) of the dish block
- Add 1 cup (250ml) of hot distilled water & shake
- It will form a thick cleaning soap that you can wash your hands & dishes with
- If you would like a thicker consistency, simply add more soap!
- Store in a reusable soap pump
*Do not use in your dishwashing machine as it foams up too much.
Front Loader & Top Loader (the block gives you 150+ washes)
- Grate 1 teaspoon (5g) directly into the load or the compartment where you would normally place your detergent
- Can be used on both hot & cold settings
- Grate 1 teaspoon (5g) directly into a tub of warm water, wait until it melts & add your delicates to soak
- Use our stain remover stick on extra stubborn stains!
Thick Cleaning Gel
Ratio: 1 part soap: 5 parts water
- Add a 1/5 ratio of distilled hot water to grated soap in a container.
- Let it sit for an hour or until the flakes dissolve
- Use this thick paste to clean kitchen and bathroom surfaces.
- Use the same as a usual household cleaner.
Surface Cleaning Spray
Ratio: 1 part soap / 50 parts water
- Add a 1/50 ratio of distilled hot water to grated soap in a container
- Let it sit until the flakes dissolve
- Use this spray to clean kitchen and bathroom surfaces.
Please note: When you introduce water to a product without a preservative you always run the risk of introducing bacteria and spoilage. Distilled water doesn't have the nutrients required for mould to grow, which is why we always recommend using it first. If you are unable to use distilled water, please use filtered & boiled water and use the recipe up within a month.